Creating Garden Habitat
Wednesday May 20th, 7 - 9pm
DeHart Community Center Maplewood
The purpose of the Rahway River Watershed Association is to protect and restore the Rahway River and its ecosystem.
The Association recognizes the Rahway River and its biological communities are an important link between the environment, communities, and the quality of life of the people of the Rahway River Watershed.
To help fulfill its purpose, the RRWA will:
- Provide opportunities for networking and information sharing between communities and organizations in the Rahway Watershed;
- Promote cooperation and coordination between public and private entities to preserve and enhance the River's ecological functions and benefits;
- Work in cooperation with communities and other organizations to undertake ecologically beneficial activities to restore and enhance the Rahway River and its biological communities;
- Provide opportunities for education, curriculum support activities, community awareness, and environmental stewardship relating to the Rahway River and its natural resources;
- Encourage recreation and other beneficial uses of the River commensurate with the Association's purpose.